"Fashions are made to become unfashionable" --CoCo Chanel

"Helping you to create lasting memories, not just throw a party!" --FusionICE

Friday, January 14, 2011

2011 Spring Top 10 Colors

The Pantone fashion color report for spring 2011 reports that designers "continue to satisfy consumers' need to escape everyday challenges with intriguing color combinations that transport them to foreging lands." "The colors designers have choson for the spring season present an interesting marriage of unexpected warm and cool tones," said Leatrice Eiseman, executive director of the Pantone Color Institute.
Silver Peony

Silver Cloud

Russet

Regatta


 Peapod


Lavender


Beeswax

Blue Curacao

Coral Rose

Honeysuckle

I must say that I love all of theses colors. They can work well alone or in combination. I am looking forward to mixing the Silver Peony & Russet together, as well as the Honeysuckle & Coral Rose. I can see these colors combined very well in a nice small floral print flowing dress. Looking at these colors gives me excitement & joy to see what I can go out to shop for & mix match for the spring!!!


*Colors from fashiontrendsetter.com

No comments:

Post a Comment