"Fashions are made to become unfashionable" --CoCo Chanel

"Helping you to create lasting memories, not just throw a party!" --FusionICE

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Nadiah's Royal Coronation

Ok, so I am sure you can guess what the theme for this party will be. My baby's birthday was back in December, but this year we didn't have her usual sleepover as we have done in the past years. So, since we haven't celebrated yet I decided to throw her a party the first week in March. I have this party already planned out in my head. I am going to clear out all of the furniture in  my living room and we are gonna bring in picnic tables which will be decorated so lovely with lavender and olive trimmings. We're gonna have a photo area and of course lots of goodies to eat. I'm thinking that instead of playing "Pin the tail on the donkey" we are gonna play "Crown the Princess"!!!! And of course we have to have Princess Tiana make her grand appearance, the party just wouldn't be complete without her!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment